Mass finish is one of the web presences of the BV Products Group that includes Massfinish, HPSF and of course BV Products (Australia) Pty Ltd - the holding company. This group of companies has become one of the worlds best known mass finishing organisations and operates from a modern factory in the Southern suburbs of Melbourne, Australia. It has representative companies and associate companies throughout the world and is able to draw on these to provide the most cost effective solutions to clients surface finishing requirements. The flagship product in the Groups range is its modern 21st century, vibratory bowl finishing machines.
Introducing the world's most innovative vibratory finishing machine
- The work chamber of the machine or bowl is cast in one piece around a very heavy duty steel fabrication. It has extra thick walls compared to all other machines which provide superior rigidity and enable long life - allowing us to provide a 5 year warranty on premature wear.
- The bowl never needs a costly re-line. At the end of it's useful life it can be easily disposed of and simply replaced very quickly with a new one. A process that takes a few hours. Your down time is therfore minimal compared with the more conventional, somewhat dated designs.
- As it is a specially formulated high performance urthane structure, the bowl cannot crack or fatigue, resulting in finishing at much higher speeds than traditionally built machines - enabling shorter process cycles.
- The bowls modular construction means it requires requires less energy to operate without any sacrifice of performance. This enables us to generally use slightly more compact and more energy efficient vibratory motors.
- The use of more compact motors means that the machines are much quieter in operation thus more environmentally acceptable than older designs of equipment that have remained the same for 70 years.
- The design means fewer wearable parts and a more aesthetically pleasing appearance
- The machines mounting base is cast entirely from a specialised polyurethane. It cannot rust, needs no bolting down and eliminates ALL vibrations to the factory floor
- The machine is corrosion proof and resists all common acids and alkalis. It is therefore an ideal choice for "exotic" processes such as ISFP, CASF and other chemically accelerated finishing applications
- The machines enable us to offer a number of unique optional features - some of which are detailed in the following pages.
- JIT ( Just in Time) delivery. From raw materials to finished product can take as little as 24 hours which enables us to delivery competitively priced machines without having to stock and because of the machines inherent low weight air shipment to customers anywhere is an option at very economical rates.